Why buy jarred salsa when it’s so easy to make! I served this Pico de Gallo recipe at a party and before the night was over it was all gone!
Make sure you have tortilla chips or your favorite taco recipe to serve it with. A spoon works, too! 🙂
Pico de Gallo
- 2 large tomatoes, diced (removing seeds optional)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 juice of a lime*
- Splash of vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Splash of vinegar based hot sauce
- Combine tomatoes, onion and jalapeño, cilantro in a mixing bowl. Mix items together with lime juice and vinegar and hot sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and cilantro, mix well.
*When picking your limes make sure they are smooth on the outside, they will juicier than the ones that have crater like holes around them!